Incorporate Your Business in Malaysia by registering a Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd.)
To catalyze establishment of new businesses from the effect of CoVid-19 pandemic, companies established between 01st July 2020 to 31st Dec 2021 will be enjoying tax rebate up to RM 20,000.00 per year for 3 years of assessment.
The demand for Malaysia’s Company Incorporation services continues to move EVEN faster since the launching of Greater Kuala Lumpur by our Prime Minister. We would like to offer and share our expertise in the Sdn. Bhd. registration to all future entrepreneurs as we encourage doing business through legal compliance method.
We provide incorporation of new company in Malaysia at only RM 2,162.40 inclusive of SST and it could be done within 3 to 4 working days but beforehand please get prepared on this required info as below:
i. Incorp a Sdn. Bhd.’s work steps:
1. You may propose to me the company name that you need: 1st choice and 2nd choice
2. Director’s & shareholders’ Identification Card (front and back)
3. Directors’ & shareholders’ email address and contact
4. Company’s activities
5. Company ‘s business address if any
6. Directors & shareholders shareholding
7. Incorporation Fees of RM 2,162.40
8. Submission to SSM
9. Awaiting approval in 3 working days
ii. There are some businesses which are not for foreigners: Biz-Not-4-foreigners 2018
iii. Our panel banker is UOB bank but the company are free to choose any banks in Malaysia.
iv. For foreigner directors, they will need to support the residential address with a stamp duty paid tenancy agreement.
v. We will update and compile supporting documents from time to time.
Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd.) incorp checklist
Here are checklists for both local Malaysian and foreigners.
Incorporation of Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd.)
The Incorporation services of a Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd.) service package includes the stated:
- Checking on availability of company registration name for 2 times (FOC) and an additional of RM 100.00 for 3rd subsequent name search;
- Appointment of directors (minimum is 1 and up to 4 directors during incorp);
- Issuing of company paid up (minimum RM 1.00);
- Standard online registration at SSM;
- Compilation of Form 49 (section 14), 44 (section 14), 24 (section 14) & 9 (section 17) from SSM after registration;
- Preparing of 1st meeting minutes for board of directors and appointment of auditor;
- Preparing resolution for the company to open bank account (maximum 2 accounts);
- 3 sets of certified true copies of incorporation documents (including E-copies of the Form 9 (section 17), 49 (section 14), 44 (section 14) & 24 (section 14);
- Using our registered business address as your Registered Office Address, Mail Collection & Email Notification with professional reception services;
- Free consulting of 30 minutes on company’s incorporation related matters, compliance standards & directors-members should know information;
- Inclusive of company chop, common seal, share certificate book, minutes book & register book;
- Free compliance business checklist info http://www.cwca.com.my/blog/sdn-bhd-compliance-checkup-checklist/ on the need-to-do matters while doing business in Malaysia;
- With refer to the new Companies Act 2016, a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) can be owned by a SINGLE director;
- If the business is having a business address, then do provide us a copy of tenancy agreement with stamp duty paid to LHDN as a supporting document;
- A whatapps or telegram chatroom for weekdays and daily office hours communication;
- ZOOM online discussion for any pending inquiries;
The company’s incorporation month CoSec fees.
- Feel free to whatapps me at 018-66 33308 if you need any further info for incorporating a private limited company (Sdn. Bhd.) in Malaysia.
- All foreigners are only allowed to register a private limited by shares (Sdn. Bhd.) while Malaysians are free to choose on Sole Prop, Enterprise, LLP or Sdn. Bhd.
- Paid up capital is depends on the necessary requirements of the relevant authorities in issuing the trade license for your business.
- As for current, Ministry of Trade Consumerism will issue Expatriate Visa to 100% foreign owned in ‘unique’ business: a brand patented products, good profile, special concept, MNCs or recommendations by Government.
- All directors & shareholders must be a minimum of 18 years old and above, not bankrupt, not convicted or imprisoned.
- Upon being successfully incorp, the company is good-to-go in obtaining required permit/ approval or license from other relevant authorities in proceeding the business.
- For 100% foreign owned companies, at least one director must have a residential address and residing at Malaysia for at least 182 days.
- Company bank account will not be able to open for:
- Student Visa
- Guardian Visa
- Professional Visa which is not issued by the Company
- Spouse Dependent Visa which is not issued by the Company
- Make Malaysia Second Home (MM2H) Visa
- Malaysian who are the bad ‘cheques’ offenders
- Malaysian or foreigners whose name black listed in the Central Bank System
- Malaysians who have declared “bankrupt”
- Directors or members who are from the sanctioned countries and Crimea regions in Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria while selective sanctions laws may apply are Zimbabwe, Belarus, Venezuela and Russia.
Incorporation of a Company (Sdn. Bhd.) with a Bumiputra status:
Question: How to define a BUMIPUTERA Company?
Answer: Bumiputera (Malaysian) company must fulfill the following criteria:
- Established under the Companies Act, 1965 or 2016;
- Paid-up capital of at least RM 25,000.00;
- Shareholders are 100% Bumiputera (Malaysian);
- Board of Directors are at least 51% Bumiputera (Malaysian);
- Managerial and Executive level are at least 51% Bumiputera (Malaysian);
- Supporting Employees are at least 51% Bumiputera (Malaysian).
Once the company is incorp and the next step will proceed to registration with Ministry of Finance (MOF):
- Section 15- Notice of Registration
- Section 14- Application For Registration of A Company
- Section 58 & 236 (2) Notification of Appointment of The first Company Secretary.
- Director’s Resolution for cheque signatory
- Latest 1 month bank statement
- All photocopies of shareholder’s and directors’ IC
- Latest 1 month EPF statement
- Tenancy agreement office