We provide incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership.
We provide incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in Malaysia at only RM 1,664.80 inclusive of SST and it could be done within 3 to 4 working days but beforehand please get prepared on this required info as below:
Limited Liability Partnersip (LLP) incorp checklist:
1. Work Steps to incorp a LLP:
- You may propose to me the company name that you need: 1st choice and 2nd choice;
- Directors’ Identification Card (front and back);
- Directors’ & email address and contact;
- Appointment of Compliance Officer;
- Company’s activities;
- Company ‘s business address if any;
- Directors shareholding;
- Incorporation Fees of RM 1,664.80;
- Submission to SSM;
- Awaiting approval in 3 working days.
2. What we include in LLP’s incorporating package?
- Incorporating a LLP;
LLP Compliance Reading 30012021.pdf
- Registration of Tax File;
- PLT Basic Partnership Agreement;
- Stamp Duty of RM 10.00 per agreement;
- Company Chop;
- LLP’s compliance & Compliance Officer checklist;
- LLP’s Certificate;
- Opening of bank UOB current accounts;
- HC Tax Submission Task List.form
3. Primary Features of LLP:
- The LLP is a body corporate and has the legal personality separate from the partners (separate legal entity);
- LLP is a perpetual succession;
- Any partnership in the partnership will not affect the existence, right or liberty of the LLP;
- LLP has unlimited capability and is capable of suing and be sued for it, acquire, owning, holding and develop or dispose of property;
- LLP may do and suffer such other acts and things as bodies corporate may lawfully do and suffer.
4. Registration of LLP:
- By minimum two (2) persons (in whole or in part, an individual or a body corporate);
- For any lawful business for the purpose of making a profit; and
- In accordance with the terms of the LLP agreement;
- LLP Registration Guideline : LHDN LLP Tax & Requirements.
5. Who can register?
- Small and medium business;
- Joint Venture;
- Venture Capital (Venture Capital).
6. Compliance Officer
- Registration of LLP is made by the compliance officer appointed by LLP;
- One of his partners or a person qualified to act as secretary under the Companies Act 1965;
- At least 18 years old and Malaysian citizen/permanent resident; and
- Usually living in Malaysia;
- Ensuring all compliance been updated and Annual Declaration (RM 300.00) to SSM.
7. LLP’s registered office
- Accounting records;
- Annual Declaration;
- Notice of Registration;
- Lodged documents with the Registrar;
- The LLP partners agreement;
- Instruments charge to LLP.
8. Perkongsian Liabiliti Terhad PLT (LLP)’s BUMIPUTERA Status Application:
The documents needed:
- LLP’s registration certificate;
- Latest 1 month bank statement;
- Owner’s I.C.;
- Latest EPF statement with proof of payment;
- LHDN’s stamp duty paid tenancy agreement.
a. For compliance office in assuring compliance’s further reading: