Compliance Checklist when MAINTAINING a Malaysian Company (Sdn. Bhd.)/ Berhad.
PDF Version: HC Sdn. Bhd./ Berhad Compliance Checklist.pdf
RE: SDN. BHD./ Berhad COMPLIANCE CHECKUP
1. Ensuring annual return and yearly financial report submitted to SSM;
2. Company accounts sent to AUDITOR on yearly basis; (if you are to outsource accounts for us to do, then this will be the checklist: HC Accts Checklist IPH )
3. Submit tax (Form C/ Form B or BE) & Form E (b4 31.03.yearly) return to LHDN (tax);
4. Submit Potongan Cukai Bulanan (PCB) and pay before the 15th on monthly basis applicable to LHDN (tax);
5. Submit EPF and pay before the 15th to KWSP on monthly basis;
6. Submit SOCSO & EIS and pay before the 15th to PERKESO on monthly basis;
7. Renewing Local Town Council License (Lesen Perniagaan);
8. Submit SST if applicable to Customs (2 months once);
9. Comply with Labour Law Acts pertaining to employment of workers;
10. Renew expatriate staff’s visa or foreigner workers’ visa on time;;
11. Payment timely to Auditor, Accounting’s Fees, CoSec & Tax Services;
12. EA forms to employees before 28th Feb yearly & activate HRDF if applicable.
13. Do company’s tax estimate (CP 204) 30 days before the next accounting period. (Exp: Year end on 31 st December 2018, the dateline will be on 1 st Dec 2018)
Business owners are to comply with the following guidelines in order to maintain compliance:
a. SSM: Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (The Companies Commission of Malaysia) http://www.ssm.com.my/;
b. LHDN: Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negara (Inland Revenue Board Malaysia) http://www.hasil.gov.my/;
c. KWSP: Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (Employees Provident Fund Malaysia) http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/home;
d. PERKESO: Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (Social Security Organization) https://www.perkeso.gov.my/index.php/ms/;
e. CUSTOMS: Jabatan Kastam DiRaja Malaysia (Royal Customs of Malaysia) http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/Pages/default.aspx;
f. LABOUR: Jabatan Tenaga Kerja (Ministry of Human Resources of Malaysia) http://www.mohr.gov.my/index.php/en/.