Limited Company Berhad (Bhd.) incorporation service in Malaysia.
Incorporate Your Business in Malaysia by registering a Berhad (Bhd.) @ RM 3,222.40 inclusive of SST charges.
- You may propose to me the company name that you need: 1st choice and 2nd choice
- At least 2 Directors’ & shareholders’ Identification Card (front and back)
- Directors’ & shareholders’ email address and contact
- Company’s activities
- Company ‘s business address if any
- Directors & shareholders shareholding
- Signing of Section 201 (Consent to become director)
- Incorporation Fees of RM 3,222.40
- Submission to SSM
- Awaiting approval in 3 working days
2. There are some businesses which are not for foreigners: Biz-Not-4-foreigners 2018
3. Our panel banker is UOB bank but the company are free to choose any banks in Malaysia.
4. For 100% foreign owned company, one of the director must stay in Malaysia for at least 182 days and having a LHDN stamp duty paid tenancy agreement.
5. We would like to offer and share our expertise in the Bhd. registration to all future entrepreneurs as we encourage doing business through legal compliance method.
6. Berhad Company (Berhad) which is known as Malaysian Public Limit company is one of:
- 2 types of companies limited by shares;
- Regulated by Companies Act, 2016;
- Separate legal entity like a normal human being where it can own, borrow, rent, sue, be sued and owns estate with using the owners’ name;
- Shareholders more than 50 person (public or private);
- Can be listed at BURSA through following compliance issued by Securities Commission Malaysia (SCM);
- Berhad company to continue function regardless the any changes to the owner even death unless to strike off through procedure by SSM.
- A minimum of 2 directors (IC & Email add) who have a residential address in Malaysia;
- A minimum of 2 shareholders (IC & Email add) to complete the incorporation however directors and shareholders can be the same person;
- Appointment of at least a CoSec be it in-house or external;
- To hold company’s statutory meeting within 3 months from the date on the incorporation certificate and the preparation of Statutory Report (Section 142)
Sample: FORM 51. Statutory Report. (COMPANIES REGULATIONS, 1966 – P.U. 173_66)
- Company’s activities and business address if any (supported by tenancy agreement);
- Our standard retainer fees is RM 70.00 monthly;
- All company’s activities will be refer to our standard pricing.
- Checking on availability of company registration name for 2 times (FOC) and an additional of RM 100.00 for 3rd subsequent name search;
- Appointment of directors (minimum is 2 and up to 4 directors during incorp);
- Allotment of of company paid up (minimum RM 2);
- Standard online registration at SSM;
- Submission of Form 49 (section 14), 44 (section 14), 24 (section 14) & 9 (section 17) to SSM after registration;
- Preparing of 1st meeting minutes for board of directors and appointment of auditor;
- Preparing resolution for the company to open bank account (maximum 2 accounts);
- 3 sets of certified true copies of incorporation documents (including E-copies of the Form 9 (section 17), 49 (section 14), 44 (section 14) & 24 (section 14);
- Using our registered business address as your Registered Office Address, Mail Collection & Email Notification and Professional Secretary Services;
- Free consulting on company’s incorporation related matters & shares methodology;
- Inclusive of company chop, common seal, share certificate book, minutes book & register book;
- Free compliance business checklist info http://www.cwca.com.my/blog/sdn-bhd-compliance-checkup-checklist/ on the need-to-do matters while doing business in Malaysia;
- With refer to the new Companies Act 2016, a public limited company (Bhd.) will be owned by at least TWO directors;
- To prepare a statutory meeting report for the Company’s first statutory meeting. FORM 51. Statutory Report. (COMPANIES REGULATIONS, 1966 – P.U. 173_66
- Completion of Audit report before AGM of the Company;
- To have AGM of the Company;
- Lodging the Company’s Annual Report to SSM.
A short read on listing at Bursa Malaysia Listing & Requirements:
In Malaysia, there are 2 markets: Main Market where the big companies are doing the fund raising and shares trading