Over the years of consulting, we have addressed the common questions and concerns for our clientele.
If you have one of those questions, do WhatsApp us now at : 018- 6633308 for further info.
1. My business is running well and profitable but I can’t see any cash for me;
2. What is the difference if I pay more allowance instead of higher basic salary;
3. I’m stressed that I can’t submit my tax on time as my bookkeeping staff suddenly resigns;
4. Something is amiss in my accounts and how do it define it.
1. I’m paying quite a lot of tax. What can i do?
2. What other expenses can i deduct in my profit and loss accounts?
3. I’m in mid of setting up another trading company in order to buy my manufactured products.
4. Shall I buy a car under my personal name or my company’s name?
5. What is the fine rate for income tax’s late submission?
6. I have something in mind for my tax planning: Enterprise vs Limited Liability Vs Sdn. Bhd.
Company Secretarial Services
1. What are the procedures to set up a Sdn. Bhd.;
2. I need to change to another company secretary, what shall I do?
3. Will be burdensome in order to operate my business using the Sdn. Bhd.
4. The benefits of a Sdn. Bhd. and how do I make use it become my advantages.
5. The creditors are calling me non-stop and I’m stressed. Can I just wind up my company?
6. What is the difference between having 2 partners instead of 3 partners in Sdn. Bhd.
1. I’m late in submitting my annual return to SSM. What shall I do?
2. What are audit rate in Malaysia and is it standard among other auditors?
3. What are the usage of an audit report?
4. How do I value my stock and work in progress?
5. Will stock audit takes me a lot of my time and can it be arranged?
Goods and Services Tax
1. I’m in mid of managing cost-cutting of my operation, can I just outsource my monthly accounting job to an accounting firm?
2. My business just hit the GST threshold, what shall I do?
3. My product range are about thousands. Can you help me to identified it?
4. IRB is coming to pay me a visit and it’s not good to me. Can I have a representative to be with me?
5. I’m used to claim more input tax than ever. Would it like “inviting” IRB to visit me?
6. I’m GST registered person. What do I need to do in collecting GST?
1. I’m in sunset of my business. Is there anything I can do?
2. Crowdfunding seems great. Can I do it?
3. I’m the owner of a Sdn. Bhd. Can I raise my funds through selling of preference shares?
4. I’m a minority shareholder of a company. What are my rights?
5. I used to participate in international business trade. Any grants for me to utilize?
6. My business is small. Shall I proceed with filling of my corporate taxes?