- Statutory audit for Sdn. Bhd./ Berhad
(Corporate Information, Directors Report, Corporate Information, Share Capital, Register of Members, Directors/Managers and Update of Cosec, AGM & Meeting, Annual Return, Charges & Minutes Book);
Anything else? Just whatsapp our specialists team who are ready to assist you.
- Special purpose audit,
(Company buy-sell, “sickness” and performance report)
- Dormant company audit,
- Due diligence,
- Internal audit advisory,
- Other non- statutory audit.
(Proprietary check, dishonest contents, fabrication & fraud cases & misuse of funds)
Our audit and assurance services will be performed by our partner auditors:
- Auditor : S.N. Wong & Co. (AF 1184)
Address: 133, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah, Taman Jubilee, 30000, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- Auditor : M.F. Chai & Co. (AF 0853)
Address: No. 81, Jalan Market, 30000, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- Auditor : ST & Partners PLT (AF 1447)
Address: 24 A, Jalan SS 21/35, Damansara Utama, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Auditor : K. Jeganmogan & Company (AF 2337)
Address: 3B, Persiaran Greentown 5, Greentown Business Centre, 30450 Ipoh, Perak.
- Registered Valuers & Chartered Surveyors: Raine & Horne International Zaki + Partners Sdn. Bhd.
Address: Suite 3.3, 3rd Floor, Wisma Kota Emas, Jln Dato Tahwil Azhar, 30300, Ipoh, Perak.
Name: Sr. Lee Sook Mei (Branch Manager)
Contact: 05- 253 2804/ 017- 531 5463
Companies that are eligible for audit exemption under Practice Directive No.3/2017 SSM PD 3 2017 qualifying criteria for audit exemption for certain categories of private companies 04082017.pdf
- Dormant Company
- Dormant from the time of incorporation;
- Dormant throughout the current and immediate preceding financial year.
- Zero-revenue Company
- Does not have any revenue during current and immediate past two financial year;
- Current assets not more than RM 300,000.00.
- A Threshold-qualified Company
- Revenue not exceeding RM 100,000.00;
- Total assets not more than RM 300,00.00;
- Have not more than 5 employees.
- SSM Audit Exemption Certificate Rules.pdf