We are committed to deliver the accounting report with cost effective, integrity and confidentiality. Below are the listed professional fees of tax filling:
1. Limited Company (i.e Sdn. Bhd.) 有限公司 (Form C) @ tax submission @ RM 250.00 (dormant), RM 400 (if the accounts did by us) and RM 800 (if the accounts did by others as we need to do review);
2. Business income from Sole Proprietor or Enterprise (Form B) Sample Form B @ RM 200.00 @ tax submission dateline is 30th June yearly (it's applicable to individual who are running a business & also employment income);
3. Partnership 合伙 (Form P) Sample Form P 2018 @ RM 200.00 (it is applicable for enterprise with more than 1 partner);
4. Individual 个人(Form BE) @ RM 200.00 Sample of Form BE@ tax submission dateline is 30th Apr yearly Perlantikan Akauntan 2018 ; (It's applicable to individual who is having on employment income or director working under self own Sdn. Bhd.);
5. Filling of Tax Returns (Form PT) @ All LLP LHDN LLP Tax & Requirements must file the tax returns (Form PT) within 7 months from the date of closing of its basis period (i.e. accounting period) with the charges @ RM 250.00 (dormant), RM 400 (if the accounts did by us) and RM 800 (if the accounts did by others as we need to do review);
6. Tax consultation 税务咨询 @ RM 250.00 per hour LHDN Corporate Tax 14032019;
7. Application of Tax Clearance Certificate @ RM 300.00 per certificate;
Employer will to submit accordingly: Public servant @ CP22B, Private sector @ CP22A and for individuals who are leaving Malaysia @ CP21.
8. Opening a tax file for Company (Form C & E ) @ RM 150.00, tax file (Form P) for partnership @ enterprise at RM 150.00, BE (income from employment) tax file @ RM 150.00 and B (income from business) tax file @ RM 150.00 (Sample of Form E Filling: Form E Filling)
9. Submission of PCB for salaried employees more than RM 3,000.00 (Calculation link: http://calcpcb.hasil.gov.my/pcb_calc_2014.php?statwork=1&lang=may&curr_year=2014 );
10. Site visit and consultation @ RM 250.00 per hour with excluding out-of-pocket expenses;
11. Preparation of tax estimation for Company in submitting of Form CP 204, CP 204A & BIK EA Statment BIK 4 EA Form Purpose (Vehicle and Petrol) 26032020 to LHDN;
12. Answering tax audit @ RM 500.00 as initial processing fees and upon successful tax savings then will be 10 % from tax amount being saved.
Processing time of tax clearance in Malaysia
The processing time for your tax clearance letter is 10 working days from the date the application was received by LHDN. You may receive the letter within a week also.
Documents needed for tax clearance
To apply for the tax clearance certificate according to Malaysian Tax system, you need the following documents.
- Original Passport ( This will be returned back immediately after the copy of the passport is verified)
- Copy of all pages of your current passport
- Form CP21/22A/23A: The form appropriate for your need with all the information completely filled and duly signed.
- EA form – Company will give this form every year .Keep form for all the years you have worked in Malaysia.
- BE form for current year
- NR 51: List of stampings made in Malaysia in your passport.
- Pay slip (Not mandatory)
- PCB II Letter
Before submitting the documents you need to find out the LHDN outlet that is processing your income tax returns. You cannot submit the documents to any other LHDN outlet as they won’t process your application.
The above tax computation pricing is applicable if the bookkeeping is done by us. For those which is not, we will charge an additional professional review fees @ minimum of RM 800.00- RM 2,000.00 which is depends on the complexity of the review work.
This is the Summary of all IRB Due Dates and you may print it out as IMPORTANT REMINDER:
PDF Version: IRB Duedates In Malaysia
-Personal Tax Reliefs for Year 2021: To-be-advised (T.B.A)
-Personal Tax Reliefs for Year 2020: Official-2020-Personal-Tax-Reliefs
i. 2 new proposes where Malaysians with age 18 and corporate entities will be assigned a Tax Identification Number;
ii. The income tax rate of 17% is applicable for the first RM 600,000 with the paid up or LLP with capital contribution not exceeding RM 2.5 million and annual sales not more than RM 50 million.
-Personal Tax Reliefs for Year 2019 : Official 2019 Personal Tax Reliefs
Company's Tax Y/A 2019:
Individual's Tax Y/A 2019:
0 - 5,000
On the First 2,500
5,001 - 20,000
On the First 5,000
20,001 - 35,000
On the First 20,000
35,001 - 50,000
On the First 35,000
50,001 - 70,000
On the First 50,000
70,001 - 100,000
On the First 70,000
100,001 - 250,000
On the First 100,000
250,001 - 400,000
On the First 250,000
400,001 - 600,000
On the First 400,000
600,001 - 1,000,000
On the First 600,000
On the First 1,000,000
-Personal Tax Reliefs for Year 2018 : Official 2018 Personal Tax Relief
-Personal Tax Reliefs for Year 2017: Official 2017 Personal Tax Relief
Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (www.hasil.gov.my)