Managing company’s cash flow is extremely essential and wit the wide spectrum of clients we have in, we offer various type of accounting services to suits our clients' needs, requirements and expectations.
List of Accounting Services (Bookkeeping= P & L and Balance Sheet):
1.Yearly accounting fees (每年) @ range from RM 800- RM 2,800.00 per annum for a sales turnover per annum from RM 50,000.00 to RM 399,999.00.
a. Accounts Checklist in PDF Version for Sole Proprietor, Enterprise & LLP : Accounting Checklist SP & Enterprise LLP
b. Accounts Checklist in PDF Version for Sdn. Bhd. & Berhad: Accounting Checklist - SB (27112019)
c. Expenses Deductions in PDF Version: HC Checklist Business Deductions
d. Expenses that are not Tax Deductible in PDF Version:
2. Monthly accounting fees (每月) @ range from RM 500.00- RM 700.00 monthly per annum for a sales turnover per annum of RM 400,000.00 and above.
**We will not provide General Ledger to clients as to protect our intellectual property and it's highly confidential.
** Pricing of monthly accounts will be different with referring to the amount of our work.
3. Cash flows projections @ range from RM 300.00 per page;
4. Financial presentations with related stakeholders or shareholders @ RM 250.00 per hour;
5. Representing client in managing matters with Inland Revenue Board (Income Tax) @ RM 250.00 per hour;
6. Finalization of Accounts from minimum of RM 1,000.00 (depends of complexity of accounts);
7. Housekeeping of documents fees (Yearly from RM 100.00- RM 300.00 as it depends to quantity of house-keep);
8. Site visit with consultation @ RM 250.00 per hour.
(Our define of messy is where documents are no being filled accordingly to our accts checklist resulting we need to re-arrange the docs for easy reference)
What is Finalization of Accts means: Finalization of Accounts refers to closing the books of accounts for the particular period of time. This includes verification of account balances, passing adjustment, journal entries, preparing trail balance, preparing Profit & Loss Account and balance-sheet for the same period, etc. This helps to give a clear picture of the financial performance of the organisation during the year and to give the financial position of the organisation at the end of the year.