Urban & Chill Staycation Corporate-stay @ Ipoh available for booking (it's best when you plan for a 3 days 2 nights)
1. Daily at RM 140 + RM 60 (housekeeping fees) = RM 200 nett
2. Weekend stays (Friday in and Sunday out) at RM 280 + RM 60 (housekeeping fees) = RM 340 nett
3. Monthly stay (30 days or 31 days) and inclusive of housekeeping on every Saturday = RM 3,000 nett
4. Can host for 6 pax ( 2 queen size beds and 2 single beds)
5. Whatapps for booking at 018-6633308 (CK Chong)
6. Location : https://goo.gl/maps/WSaDVQoBEyM2
7. Address: No. 56, Persiaran Gopeng 11, Pekan Razaki, 31350, Ipoh, Perak.
8. Check in 3 pm and Check out 12 pm with Doorman. (H/P 018-6633308)
9. Extra large home with 1,700 square feets.
10. Bank Accts Details: CIMB 8009374796
11. Official receipt can be generated upon requested; just tell us the name that should be printed on the receipt
12. In case you need ideas in enjoying Ipoh? https://www.shopback.my/blog/things-to-do-in-ipoh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialmedia_o&utm_content=things-to-do-in-ipoh&utm_campaign=blog
13. STRICTLY No smoking, no cooking, no party and do observe quiet hours by 11 pm to 7 am.
14. The owner reserve the rights to charge an additional RM 100 as cleaning fees if found smoking or cooking at the home.
15. Housekeeping starts by 12.15 pm sharp.
Why Urban & Chill Staycation?
-2 (indoor) + 2 carparks (outdoor)
-2 washroom with water heaters
-WIFI (10 mbps) & NJOI
-Pressured tank water
Among the places of interest & nearby:
-Politechnic Ungku Omar @ 5 mins
-Econsave Hypermarket @ 10 mins
-Kek Lok Tong Cave @ 15 mins
-Sunway Lostworld Hotspring @ 25 mins
-Ipoh's Concubine Street @ 20 mins
-Ipoh's Airport @ 10 mins
-Starbucks & Mc D @ 7 mins
Park your cars with E-coupons:
Among the food and must go places @ Ipoh:
1. https://penhitam.com/11-tempat-makan-di-ipoh-yang-paling-famous-mesti-cuba/ (For Muslim's Yummy)
2. http://www.vkeong.com/food-guide/must-eat-places-in-ipoh-food/ (For Non- Muslim Yummy)
3. https://www.letsgoholiday.my/p/10-places-you-must-visit-in-ipoh (For sight-seeing)
Some of the best places to try the local cuisine are in Southeast Asia, with regional delicacies like dim sum, noodles and pho. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that exploratory eaters also come from this area, as 57% of Asians confirm they are looking for new cuisine to try this year.
Top destinations for tasting local food
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
João Pessoa, Brazil
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina