Compliance Checklist when MAINTAINING a Malaysian Company (Sdn. Bhd.).
PDF Version: HC SB Compliance Checklist
RE: SDN. BHD. COMPLIANCE CHECKUP
1. Ensuring annual return and related docs submitted to SSM;
2. Company accounts sent to AUDITOR on yearly basis; (if you are to outsource accounts for us to do, then this will be the checklist: HC Accts Checklist IPH )
3. Submit tax (Corporate/ Individual) & Form E return to LHDN (tax);
4. Submit Potongan Cukai Bulanan (PCB) if applicable to LHDN (tax);
5. Submit Employee Provident Fund (EPF) to KWSP on monthly basis;
6. Submit Government Insurance (SOCSO) to PERKESO on monthly;
7. Renewing Local Town Council License (Lesen Perniagaan);
8. Submit GST if applicable to Customs (3 months once or monthly);
9. Comply with Labour Law Acts pertaining to employment of workers;
10. Renew expatriate staff’s visa or foreigner workers’ visa on time;
11. Payment timely to Auditor, Bookkeeper’s Fees, CoSec & Tax Services;
12. EA forms to employees before 28th Feb yearly.
Business owners/ Directors are to comply with the following guidelines in order to maintain their company (Sdn. Bhd.) towards a compliance business entity in Malaysia.
i. SSM: Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (The Companies Commission of Malaysia); http://www.ssm.com.my/
ii. LHDN: Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negara (Inland Revenue Board Malaysia); http://www.hasil.gov.my/
iii. KWSP: Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (Employees Provident Fund Malaysia); http://www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/home
iv. PERKESO: Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (Social Security Organization); https://www.perkeso.gov.my/index.php/ms/
v. CUSTOMS: Jabatan Kastam DiRaja Malaysia (Royal Customs of Malaysia); http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/Pages/default.aspx
vi. LABOUR: Jabatan Tenaga Kerja (Ministry of Human Resources of Malaysia); http://www.mohr.gov.my/index.php/en/